Charles joined Tolhurst Fisher in 1981 as an Article Clerk and became a Partner upon qualification in 1984.
For many years he headed up the Private Client Department dealing with Residential Conveyancing and Wills, Trust and Probate work. For many years he was Managing Partner and has been its Senior Partner since.
His huge experience in property matters means that he now acts for a wide variety of private clients and professional investors who need ongoing assistance with the management and development of clients businesses.
Charles very much believes in getting to know his clients and spends much time meeting with them both in and away from the office.
He prides himself on delivering a tailor-made service to suit individual clients requirements.
– Residential sales and purchases for private clients
– Advice and assistance to professional property investors
– General advice to clients on the management of their portfolios
– Former Leader and Mayor of Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
– Former School Governor
– Deputy Lieutenant for the County of Essex
– Member of the Court of University of Essex
– Fine Wine
Overseeing a team of Tolhurst Fisher solicitors assisting a professional residential property investor with the refinancing of a portfolio with in excess of 100 units.
Charles is assisted by Samantha Sullivan who has many years’ experience working within the residential property team and who helps Charles to make the whole process as simple to understand and as seamless from a clients of view as possible.
T: 01702 352511