Nigel qualified as a solicitor in 1983 joining Tolhurst Fisher the following year as a partner. Over the following years, he headed a growing Dispute Resolution Department.
His personal caseload has extended to all aspects of civil litigation and family work to include in particular divorce and related financial disputes, landlord and tenant, property disputes, building disputes, contract disputes, and all aspects of contentious employment advice.
Nigel retired from his role as a full-time partner in May 2018 but continues to maintain a presence at the office. Whilst not accepting new instructions he continues to advise on a number of ongoing disputes and to provide general support and assistance to the Department.
He also continues to act as the Firms Complaints Partner and Training Partner, roles which he has performed for many years.
– Complaints Partner
– Training Partner
– Support to the Dispute Resolution Department
– Former Southend Councillor and Leader of Southend Council for 7 years
– President Southend West Conservative Association and recent parliamentary agent
– Member of Legra Academic Trust
– Follower of Gloucester Rugby
– Walking & cycling
T: 01702 352511